Most people just plod along day after day, realizing just a small percentage of their potential. They hope luck or some other mysterious, divine power can change their lives. They soon reach that age of disillusionment and look around them. Life seems to have passed them by and they wonder why and how they missed the boat. What they don’t realize is, that the divine power to change, is there, inside them, just waiting to be their obedient servant, capable of giving them everything they wish for. A far-fetched idea? No. Not far fetched. It is a scientifically proven fact. The secret starts with self-awareness and is completed by hetero and auto-suggestion.
Hetero-hypnosis and Self-hypnosis are self-awareness expansion techniques, that are used to overcome the programming of your past. It moves you toward the natural processes of being successful, having health and much happiness.
Following are answers to the most often asked questions about hypnotism:
1. WHAT IS HYPNOTISM? A natural state of mind. Waking is a state of accomplishment. Sleep is a state of rest. Hypnosis is a state given us for self-improvement. Sadly, we seldom use it.
2. IS HYPNOSIS DANGEROUS? There’s never actually been any documented case of harm coming over for anyone from the healing usage of hypnotism.
3. WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE TO BE HYPNOTIZED? Hypnosis is a very pleasant feeling of complete physical and mental relaxation. It really is related to which moment in between realizing you’re alert and going inside the rest state.
4. DO PEOPLE HAVE TROUBLE COMING OUT OF HYPNOSIS? A person may choose to stay in hypnosis after an experienced hypnotist asks them to come out of it. The reason being, it is such a relaxed feeling of enjoyment, they prefer to stay hypnotized awhile longer. The person then goes to sleep and awakes as usual. In self-hypnosis, you have complete control and set your own time limit. There has never been a documented case of someone unable to come out of hypnosis.
5. DOES HYPNOSIS WEAKEN THE WILL? No. Self-hypnosis strengthens it. Hypnosis works with the will, not against it.
6. CAN A PERSON BE HYPNOTIZED AGAINST THEIR WILL? No one is hypnotized against their will. The hypnotist merely assists the subject, who hypnotizes himself.
7. WHAT IS SELF-HYPNOSIS? Techniques exist by which one can attain a state of self-hypnosis and gain complete relaxation under the most stressful conditions. In this state, the subconscious mind is open to therapeutic suggestions.
8. WHAT IS THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND? The conscious mind, the mind you are conscious of, is your “ME”. It is the critical part of your mind. The subconscious is definitely the one which guides the conduct via the particular behavior and also psychological wishes received from the influences of your environment before you were old enough to reject harmful ideas and concepts.
9. WHAT IS AUTO-SUGGESTION? Through proper use of auto-suggestion, you reprogram the subconscious mind to make decisions favorable to your welfare. The new suggestions help in overcoming unwanted habits, a lack of concentration and any other unhealthy attitudes that doom you to failure.
10. WHAT CAN SELF-HYPNOSIS DO FOR ME? Anything you want it to! Instant learning and photographic memory systems are based on self-hypnosis. Champions in various sports use it to improve their game concentration. You can now learn to overcome undesirable habits, such as smoking, over-eating or drinking with self-hypnosis. You regain self-confidence. You now know that success is within easy reach, and erasing harmful emotions leads to a happier and healthier life.
11. HOW DOES SELF-HYPNOSIS DIFFER FROM HYPNOTISM BY A HYPNOTIST? In self-hypnosis, YOU choose your own time limits, realizing that you have a choice and can now choose your area for self-improvement. Using a hypnotist at the beginning of your awareness training is of great benefit. It speeds up the retraining process.
12. WHO CAN BE HYPNOTIZED? Anyone with an open mind, reasonable intelligence and is able to concentrate.
Read Also: Sport Hypnosis – Get Your Head in the Game
Stress and anxiety invades people’s life all of the time, even each day for many. Life gets difficult and it’s difficult to manage everything life throws at all of us. It’s vital that we have the levels of stress manageable mainly because consistent greater levels of stress tend to be harmful to the body and can cause heart related illnesses, elevated blood pressure, weight problems, and also diabetic issues. It’s easier than you may realise to assist yourself reduce your stress levels. how does trauma affect memory